Thursday, January 24, 2013

body wraps using doterra slim & sassy essential oil

Have you heard about all the rage about doing body wraps and losing inches?  Well my team has come up with a way to do them safely, more effectively and naturally!  It just takes doterra slim & sassy essential oils and a few other ingredients.  Let me know if you would like to join a class and learn how or to hold your own class and invite some friends.  It is all very private and easy to do once you get the hang of it.  I did a wrap on myself about a week ago, and lost an inch.  I was surprised.  I put the wrap on in the afternoon, and took it off a couple hours later.  I re-measured myself this week, and I have kept that inch off!  I did another wrap today, left it on for an hour and lost a 1/2 inch around my waist.

You can email me for more information  glcnvgl@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment